Monday, December 17, 2012

A quick post

A little vice...
Apologies for the lack of new posts, but we've been a touch busy around here what with the new digs, the holidaze, et al.  I finally made enough progress around the haus to dust off my sewing machine, but opted to create a much-needed historical costume.  (If you're scratching your head as to how/where/why a historical costume would be or could be considered much-needed, please understand that one of my hobbies is participating in the SCA.)

A lot of sweet...
In the coming year, it is my hope to use this forum to showcase some of the work and historical improvements we are planning for the haus.  I also hope to blog about some new Deco-dent adventures, clothing, cocktails, and fun.  And perhaps I'll sneak a post or three in about Declan/parenting.  I hope you'll stay with me and keep reading!

Until my next post, may your holidays be filled with love, laughter, and grand times with friends and family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...