Thursday, December 1, 2011

SUCCESS!!

Apparently the Flying Spaghetti Monster is indeed touching my machine with His Noodly Appendage!

Brian just texted me to say that all is well and the machine is working!  Not satisfied with his text, I called him.  Apparently the lady at shop looked it over, rethreaded the machine, tweaked a few adjustments and TA-DA--working machine.

She told him that 90% of the time, when it appears that the trouble is in one of the fabric, the solution is found on the other side of the machine.  She suspects that the threading got all cattywampus some how.

I'm just pleased as punch that my machine is working again.  I cannot wait for Brian to return home with it.  Perhaps I can get something done today after all!

This photo has nothing to do with this post

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...